NRS Women's Riptide Splash Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Fully featured and designed to protect against all the elements. In the NRS Women's Riptide Jacket, you'll never wish you had stayed on the couch. Advanced waterproof-breathable technology pairs with an articulated hood, kayak overskirt and neoprene wrist gaskets to cover all your needs.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Cut narrower in the shoulders to cater to the female paddler while still providing maximum mobility, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists offer more comfortable protection than latex gaskets.
- Features a half-zip collar and an interior adjustable urethane neck closure, doubling the protection against rain and wind, while allowing easy ventilation on calmer days.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit. Two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood.
- Kayak overskirt with bungee adjustment joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials
- Prominent reflective accents for increased visibility and open-water safety.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »