LG COURSE BOA ARC 1GC-BLK/RED
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
How do you keep a smile on your face when the mercury drops to -20°C ? Go on an adventure with your Course Boa Arc snowshoes from Louis Garneau. These snowshoes offer excellent traction, whether you are on packed, icy or thick and powdery snow.
- User profile: designed to boost your speed. Offer a competitive edge for winter training enthusiasts seeking to push their limits. Featherweight, ergonomic, made of premium materials: built for speed
- Conditions: hardpacked snow, flat/rolling terrain, snowshoe speed
- Frame: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Harness: Contact SPRINT
- Closure system: Boa® and heel strap, ease of use and tremendous foot stability in our lightest package. Geometry designed for running wear and not bootwear
- Crampons: lightweight 7075-T6 black anodized aluminum
- Pivot: tight and flexible
- Decking: snow-shedding, lightweight, no-snag performance; built for speed
- Weight: 0.74 kg (1.75 lb.)
- Dimensions: 7 in. x 21 in.
- User weight: 45 kg - 100 kg (100 lb. - 220 lb.)