Malone J-Pro 2
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
The J-Pro2 is our upgraded J-Cradle carrier with enhanced foam padding and acrylic sleeves to better protect the kayak. Fits most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. This mid-priced carrier features a silver finish with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating and universal fit hardware. Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Silver coated corrosion resistant protective finish
- Molded base plates and stainless steel rivets
- Full length acrylic covered rear foam pads (replaceable)
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz universal mounting hardware for most rack styles
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts
- Fits aluminum T-style car and truck racks with additional hardware sold separately
- Assembled in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Length: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport. Failure to correctly install and use tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-Slot fit kits for Aero Style Bars and TruckRack Systems sold separately.
- Requires 80mm bolt set with Malone Trailers
What’s In The Box:
- (2) J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz Universal Fit Mounting Adapters
- (4) 60mm Mounting Bolts
- (4) 70mm Mounting Bolts
- (2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual