Malone SeaWing Kayak Carrier w/ Jawz, Metric w/ Bow & Stern Lines
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The SeaWing™ is our signature design that is easy to install and works with most recreational and sea kayaks. There is no requirement to lift the entire kayak at any time. Simply position the front of the kayak on the rear of the vehicle; move to the rear of the kayak and push it up to load. To better protect the vehicle and help with loading and unloading your kayak our optional Channel Loader™ Kayak Load Assist, Telos™ XL Load Assist or Stinger™ Load Assist Module can be purchased separately. Saddles are constructed with non-corrosive poly-carbon and nylon to insure a rust free and long life. Features include universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Low profile design for garage clearance
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Simple "no tools" installation
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts
- 11' Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Bow & stern safety tie-downs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Length: 27.5"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb per boat
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport. Failure to correctly install and use tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
What’s In The Box:
- (2) SeaWing Cradles
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual